And the other way in which Chris is Anti-Tony is that he has actual romantic feelings for a girl (who just so happens to be his teacher but whatever!). During the above party scene, Tony cruelly mocks Michelle's breasts and then she fucks him anyway. Meanwhile Chris makes an earnest, if addled speech to Angie about how much he wants her to stay at his party and have fun. She's convinced, but then she hugs him and feels his, uh, Monsieur Rabelais. Whoops!
Maybe these aren't visual metaphors for rebirth. Maybe we're just seeing how every time Chris busts out of one box, there's just another one surrounding him. A slightly bigger box, sure. But he's still confined.
- Tony is really awful, huh? Any goodwill he earned in the first episode is gone now. Instead I feel like he's being set up for a fall.
- No word on the condition of Mr. Mustache, Sid's malefactor, but I'm still presuming him to be dead.
- Cassie continues to throw herself at Sid, this time demanding a date in the near future. I want to tell Cassie she can do better than Sid, but I guess he's an OK dude. And who else does she really have? British Doyle Murray, maybe. If he was even real. Was he real?
- Muslim Skin and Gay Skin continue to be nonentities to me, but that will probably change next time!
- Oh, and Jal lost that competition. Boo.